attention street stock racers

Item Posts    Sort Order

attention street stock racers

spiderman28 spiderman28
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 05/11
Posted: 05/01/11
08:14 AM

Hello,my name is scott.With the economy the way it is I was wondering if there would be any interest in putting together a street stock series in sc for the regular racers.Not to be casting darts in any direction but most series today are beyond the reach of the common racer.And with most local short tracks hurting for cars and revenue I feel that in order to preserve some type of racing for the common man now could be the right time.Having been involved in street stock racing since 1979 I have a deep love and passion for our sport that I see slipping away.Way back when racing started in fields and such It was ordinary men who loved driving at the limits of control.I am realy interested in hearing from the men and women who have opinions and ideas on this subject.My email address is houseofcomics2@yahoo.com My cell phone number is 803 795 8532. I will be talking to track promoters and and fans and every body else involved in racing to see if a series can be put together in which every one involved could make a fair profit.Which bottom line is why more of us are not racing now thank you scott upton Laugh  

chuck22 chuck22
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 05/11
Posted: 05/02/11
10:35 PM

hi my name is charley i race in san diego ca in a pure stock class it is chep and fun bone stock and strick rules is your street stock class bone stock or a littel suped up caues if iam in your neck off the woods i would like to race with u guys good luck with getting that class going  

berrypayday berrypayday
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 05/11
Posted: 05/05/11
01:38 AM

Hi everyone,

How are you all doing?  I am new to this forum so I thought I’d introduce myself,
           I am a Digital marketing assistant and I’ll be popping in from time to time to say hello,
           please feel free to contact me and I will pick up on any messages the next time I drop by.

Thankyou very much

Best regards

Nick

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need cash today?  Visit www.berrypayday.co.uk for an instant decision & 1hr pay out.
No credit checks.  No fees.  No hassle!!