Agent Looking For Young Talented Drivers For Nascar

Item Posts    Sort Order

Agent Looking For Young Talented Drivers For Nascar

timebegan1 timebegan1
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 09/10
Posted: 09/16/10
02:07 PM

I am an agent located in Florida looking for the above. I only handle drivers and baseball pitchers and a select few for more personal service. I think you'll find my percentages lower than most agents. Contact me if you're interested, you don't owe me a thing until I get you the ride you are seeking for the future. Now is the time of year to start trying to move up the ladder to a good paying ride. I have some connections in K&N, ARCA, truck and Nationwide that are seeking candidates.  

speeder777 speeder777
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 10/10
Posted: 10/21/10
01:28 PM

I am interested in your offer. How may I contact you?  

BADBOY07 BADBOY07
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 10/10
Posted: 10/21/10
03:10 PM

same here waht are you looking for exactly and how can we contact you.  

scott288 scott288
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 01/11
Posted: 01/11/11
11:12 AM

I would be intersted in your serivces you can reach me at scotthutchison288@yahoo.com  

tjbrittain05 tjbrittain05
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 09/11
Posted: 09/03/11
07:28 PM

Hi, I am interested in talking with you.  I am 19 years old, I have been racing for 11 years.  Started in go-karts and now I am racing Limited Late Model Dirt Cars.  Please, contact me at tj05@tjbrittain05.com.

Thank you!  

MalcomWagon MalcomWagon
New User | Posts: 5 | Joined: 11/10
Posted: 10/17/11
02:30 AM

It's easy to find best talented drivers.  

julieloiuse julieloiuse
New User | Posts: 19 | Joined: 10/11
Posted: 10/18/11
06:32 PM

wow! this is a big opportunity for talented young drivers..!  
Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly.

MyFantasyRacer MyFantasyRacer
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 12/11
Posted: 12/29/11
08:57 PM

My name is Terry Hilmer. I am the author/creator of "MY FANTASY RACER" an exciting new Reality TV Game Show about Motorsports. I am writing to you today, not about my show, but rather about a very special young man that I think may capture your interest as a Driver/Agent. His name is David Carr and he has been racing since the age of 12. He is someone that brings more than just driver ability to the table as he has just graduated college with multiple degrees as a fabricator, engine builder and machinist. I'd better leave those credentials for him to explain as it is well over my head. While attending school, during what little free time he could spare and his pockets would allow, he was at the track driving with the true passion of a professional. With graduation still ringing in his ears, he is planning and ready to go full-speed ahead in his career. He has put together a nice looking PR Package to promote himself and simply needs some assistance in bringing it all to fruision. He holds the same degrees as ryan Newman and we've all seen that kind of insight be a value to a team. Please send me a way to have him contact you with what he has for your evaluation. I think this could be a very good mix for both you and he. I did send him an Email with a link to this page, so he may also try to contact you directly. I have no claim by this posting and you are free to contact him directly. However, if you desire, you can send me the information to pass on to him at MyFantasyRacer@aol.com. Thank you! Terry D. Hilmer  

Ck.1 Ck.1
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/12
Posted: 02/22/12
06:35 AM

Hello sir this is ck I am from India I have no professional raceing experience but I have a lot of talent if given a chance I can prove my self. How can I contact you?  

joker619 joker619
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 02/13
Posted: 02/23/13
12:14 AM

Hi my name is jeremy smith i use to race in bradenton fl at desoto speed way in the lemited late model class i got to talk to rusty wallas and he said that if i can get in a arca car and race for one year then he would sponser me but mom got sick so i moved and quit racing a would love to get back u can email me at xjoker619x@yahoo.com  

Hadi.RF Hadi.RF
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 04/18/13
08:15 PM

Hi my name is Hadi from Iran
I have talent, drive and passion in my racing.
But do not be a professional tournaments in my country.
If you can help me
Thanks hadi
My email is: hiva.black@gmail.com  

tdorsett717 tdorsett717
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 05/13
Posted: 05/22/13
05:23 PM

hi I am selling tangredi racing t-shirts with decals and a carbon fiber vinyl sheet all for 24.95 check it out at...
https://carsponsors.wufoo.com/forms/tyler-dorsett-tangredi-racing-decal-kit-shirt/  

imaracer83 imaracer83
New User | Posts: 3 | Joined: 09/13
Posted: 09/11/13
09:49 AM

My name is Ken Rogers, I am an ARCA approved driver, I was also approved to test Daytona last season but something happened to the car and it didn't happen. I drive dirt late models, but have also driven asphalt super late, limited late, street stock, asphalt sprint. I am looking for a full time sponsor and if you are willing to represent me, we can form a long lasting partnership. I would like to start in ARCA and then go to Camping Trucks, or Nationwide. Please email me back at ken@kenrogersmotorsports.com. Thank you and I'll work with the first agent to get back to me.

Ken Rogers  

imaracer83 imaracer83
09:49 AM

My name is Ken Rogers, I am an ARCA approved driver, I was also approved to test Daytona last season but something happened to the car and it didn't happen. I drive dirt late models, but have also driven asphalt super late, limited late, street stock, asphalt sprint. I am looking for a full time sponsor and if you are willing to represent me, we can form a long lasting partnership. I would like to start in ARCA and then go to Camping Trucks, or Nationwide. Please email me back at ken@kenrogersmotorsports.com. Thank you and I'll work with the first agent to get back to me.

Ken Rogers  

imaracer83 imaracer83
09:50 AM

Ken Rogers