SUMMER NATIONALS THIS SUNDAY AT i-96 SPEEDWAY!!!

Item Posts    Sort Order

SUMMER NATIONALS THIS SUNDAY AT i-96 SPEEDWAY!!!

i96speedway i96speedway
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 06/12
Posted: 06/19/12
08:56 AM

The cars and stars of the UMP Summer Nationals HELL Tour will invade I-96 Speedway THIS Sunday, June 24th to take on the tracks’ Miller Lite UMP Super Late Models in their ONLY stop in Michigan during the marathon 29 races in 32 days series. Widely considered the most grueling touring series in ALL of Motorsports, the tours’ only Great Lakes State stop will be the 11th race of the series out of the 29 scheduled.

Joining the UMP Super Late Models will be the UMP DIRTcar Summit Racing Equipment Modified Nationals as this tour was added to the Summernationals Schedule in 2011 and was a rousing success. They will once again join in on the HELL Tour and like the Late Models, this will be the Modified Tours’ ONLY stop in Michigan as they take on the tracks Accurate Engines UMP Modifieds.

Also on the card will be the Rudd’s Septic Service UMP Street Stocks and Smyrna Bar & Restaurant UMP Sport Compacts.

AS AN ADDED BONUS: The Rained Out Accurate Engines UMP Modifieds Feature from June 2nd WILL BE MADE UP on this night and will be the FIRST RACE of the Evening. From there, we’ll roll into the regularly scheduled Complete Show….

Get your tickets NOW through ShowClix, the Official Ticket Outlet of I-96 Speedway and you can purchase them by clicking on this link: http://www.showclix.com/event/223118

SPECIAL STARTING TIMES FOR THIS EVENT

Sunday, June 24th Schedule Of Events

Pit Gates Open: 2:00p.m.
Grandstand Gates Open: 4:00p.m.
Practice Starts / UMP Summer Nationals Qualifying (UMP Super Late Models ONLY): 4:30p.m.
Pre-Race Ceremonies / Invocation / National Anthem: 5:50p.m.

RACING STARTS: 6:00p.m.
UMP Modifieds Make-Up Feature From June 2nd (25 Laps)

UMP Street Stocks Qualifier Heats (8 Laps Each)
UMP Sport Compacts Qualifier Heats (8 Laps Each)
UMP Super Late Models Qualifier Heats (10 Laps Each)
UMP Modifieds Qualifier Heats (10 Laps Each)

UMP Street Stocks Last Chance Race (12 Laps)
UMP Sport Compacts Last Chance Race (12 Laps)
UMP Super Late Models Last Chance Race(s) (15 Laps Each)
UMP Modifieds Last Chance Race(s) (15 Laps Each)

Intermission / Track Prep (10 Minutes)

UMP Street Stocks Feature (20 Laps)
UMP Sport Compacts Feature (20 Laps)
UMP Super Late Models Feature (40 Laps)
UMP Modifieds Feature (30 Laps)

(NOTE: Schedule of Events is ‘Subject To Change’ at the discretion of I-96 Speedway, UMP Summer Nationals Hell Tour, and Summit Racing Equipment Modifieds Nationals Officials.)

3823 W. PORTLAND ROAD, LAKE ODESSA, MI 48849
616-642-0555PHONE/616-642-0525FAX