Ad Radar

please help! would mean the world.

Item Posts    Sort Order

please help! would mean the world.

rickyrudd26 rickyrudd26
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 04/22/13
07:53 PM

I am a huge race fan for starters.  I am from a small town in NY. The big thing is going to the bull ring to watch stock car racing .I am way pass my prime of racing but its a thrill to share with my son now. We have a local kid who is 19 yrs old and every weekend he is there racing.  I have been following him for a year now.  He has a real passion for racing.  He shows the kids his car and over the races we have become friends with his family and get to take the kids to victory lane.  He recently has entered a contest to get a chance to train with a NASCAR great please help me help him.  If you could take a minute and follow the link below you can vote 5 times a day to earn points for him.  He is way behind he doesnt have the pull these big town guys do.  Please help him get a shot at his dream.  We all have had dreams let's make his come true.  Thanks, Shane Ancefsky

http://peakstockcardream.com/mobile/contestant-bio.php?CID=241  

rickyrudd26 rickyrudd26
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 04/23/13
09:04 AM

Hello Everyone you all rock!!  He is super excited.  His mother just emailed me thanking me!  His numbers have gone up big since last night!  Please keep this going.  Austyn appreciates this more then can imagine!

Shane