Late models where to start?

Item Posts    Sort Order

Late models where to start?

kripple428 kripple428
New User | Posts: 1 | Joined: 07/13
Posted: 07/29/13
08:37 PM

Well let me give you a little background I was kinda born into/around racing my grandpa and my dad both raced motocross and my mom has a few car racers on her side of the family including Joe Buford the winningest driver at the fairgrounds in Nashville. But at any rate I ended following more in my dads footsteps and racing mx so here we are 15 years of motocross and later and needless to say my body is a little more than broken lol but I still have the itch to race. Ill be in college for 9 more months but have decided when I get done I would like to try racing late models there's just one problem I have no clue where to start . Finding a track is no problem we have the fairgrounds,highland rim,riverview and a few other tracks in the area. What I need is a list of EVERYTHING I need to do my first race now keep in mind ill be starting out with the bare minimum because I'm just testing the water to see if I like it so I don't want to go 20k in the hole. But what are the things I absolutely have to have in order to start racing?